[Openswan Users] Fedora kernel issues

webmaster at freejazz.org webmaster at freejazz.org
Tue Jun 6 10:41:50 CEST 2006

Hi there,

Are there any Fedora users out there who can use a kernel version
greater than 2.6.15-1.1833_FC4 with openswan? With the yum repository
no longer being maintained (despite being prominently advertised on
http://www.openswan.com/code ), I now need to create my own RPM
packages for openswan, but this doesn't seem to be the problem, as I
can use various versions of openswan (including the latest one)
successfully, but I can't use a newer kernel without problems.

As mentioned in a previous post, with this bug there are no error
messages from openswan, and it appears to operate correctly. I can
ping hosts through tunnels, but when I try to make any sort of TCP
connection it fails.

Thanks,

Matthew