[Openswan Users] NAT-T support

ted leslie tleslie at tcn.net
Mon Jun 5 15:31:40 CEST 2006

ok i got kernel 2.6.16.1 to take  klips and nat-t patch
(had to comment out a compile error involving a   HIPPI option, not sure what that is)

and now i have the same issue as Michael below,

anyone have any ideas? Michael did you get anywhere? i.e.
that fact that KLIPS is on but nat-t support shows failed?

-tl