[Openswan Users] Openswan to freeswan error

Potato Chip jc-openswan at jline.com
Mon Jun 5 10:47:10 CEST 2006

Do you know how to disable DPD? For some reason, i could not find info
on disabling DPD in the README.DPD file, nor anywhere else.

I added this to my connection in ipsec.conf, but i am not sure if DPD is
truly disabled or whether DPD is not related to the problem i am having.

conn myconn
    dpddelay=0
    dpdtimeout=0
    auto=start