[Openswan Users] VPN on Multiple DLS router

Federico fviel at comune.belluno.it
Thu Jun 1 14:21:10 CEST 2006

Hello,

I got i VPN gateway with multiple ISP access.

1 (LL)Leased line VPN dedicated

1 (FL) FLAT line used for internet traffic

I'd like to do this conf, but since my default route is the over FL it
doesn't work.

(If I change default route to LL it works well.

I tried to use multiple routing tables using the following routing schema:

ip route add $P1_NET dev $IF1 src $IP1 table T1

ip route add default via $P1 table T1

ip route add $P2_NET dev $IF2 src $IP2 table T2

ip route add default via $P2 table T2

ip route add $P1_NET dev $IF1 src $IP1

ip route add $P2_NET dev $IF2 src $IP2

ip route add default via $P1

ip rule add from $IP1 table T1

ip rule add from $IP2 table T2

But it doesn't work.

Indeed. I have to generate VPN traffic from LL interface. I thought to use
leftnexthop="LL default gateway" on gw ipsec.conf but.

Have you any suggestion?

Thank you in advance.

FV