[Openswan Users] Help KLIPS

Matt Reeve spam at mreeve.com
Thu Jul 27 18:21:11 CEST 2006

Paul Wouters wrote:

>>> This has been fixed in openswan 2.4.6rc3.
>>>
>>> Paul
>>>
>> It doesn't seem to have been - openswan-2.4.6rc3 on FC5 gives the compile
>> error as described by Fabio for me.
>>

> I rana test compile on an fc5 intel box just before posting, and it worked
> for me. Are you sure you tested 2.4.6rc3? Did you change anything in
> Makefile.inc? Are you compiling on non-32bits?
>
> Paul

Yes, definitely rc3 and no modifications to Makefile.inc or anything
else. My box is a 64-bit AMD but this particular FC5 installation is at
32 bit. Did you have all the updates on yours, I think there was a gcc
version released after FC5 core which came down on yum (as well as new
kernels and so on of course)

Matt.