[Openswan Users] Segfault on MIPS (Linksys WRT-54GL)

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Jul 25 23:21:50 CEST 2006

On Sun, 23 Jul 2006, Marcus Better wrote:

> Jun 28 15:25:41 (none) kern.warn pluto[703]: Using KLIPS IPsec interface
> code on0
> Jun 28 15:25:42 (none) kern.warn pluto[703]: Changing to
> directory '/etc/ipsec.d/cacerts'
> Jun 28 15:25:42 (none) daemon.err ipsec__plutorun: Segmentation fault
>
> Now if I remove /etc/ipsec.d/cacerts, then it continues loading my
> certificates and keys, but segfaults shortly afterwards.
>
> Any idea what might be wrong? How do I debug this?

There is no known bugs in 2.4.4 or 2.4.5 that would explain that. It seems
one of the certificates is triggering something bad. Can you try configuring
a normal PC with these certs and see if the same thing happens? If so,
it will be much easier to debug then the cross compiled MIPS binaries. If
it is not, then we'll have to find the MIPS specific bug.