[Openswan Users] Importing Certificates from Novell Netware

Stefan Denker Stefan at dn-kr.de
Wed Jul 19 00:06:41 CEST 2006

Hello,

I have to create a VPN service at work for some poor folks who cannot be
seperated from work too long... :) As there will be a mixture of NATted
and non-NATted Windows-Clients, Certificates seem to be the most
desirable Option.
Now, we do have a Novell Netware Server on our network, this server is
able to generate User Certificates.

So, the obvious question: Is Openswan able to retrieve the certificates
from any other location than hard disk? Has anybody ever successfully
connected the Novell Certificate Server to OpenSwan?

And, if not, can somebody recommend some Tool to administer a CA and
issue certificates?

Stefan

--
We may find out why mankind is there although that is more complicated and begs
the question: "Where else should we be?"