[Openswan Users] Where's that 818043 hotfix?

Mihajlo Cvetanović mac at netset.co.yu
Mon Jul 17 12:38:52 CEST 2006

Jacco de Leeuw wrote:

> You can use Windows Update. It works for me.
>
> Go to the Windows Update Catalogue and select "Windows 2000
> Professional SP4"
> and your language version. In the "Advanced Search" options, select
> "Contains
> these words: 818043". Add the update to the Download Basket, download and
> install.

I have it finally! I had to log in as administrator, use Internet
Explorer, accept Microsoft's certificate, and use one very exotic and
unorthodox mean to download one file. But I have it finally... Thanks
for the info. I wonder, however, if there is just a link that I could
click and follow from within Firefox and/or under (God forbid) Linux,
and that would just give me the file?