[Openswan Users] Two L2TP/IPSEC Clients

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Mon Jul 10 18:47:56 CEST 2006

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006, Giovani Moda - MR Informática wrote:

> I don't know if I got it right. Here's the situation:
>
> I have a client connecting from behind nat with an internal IP in the
> 192.168.1.0 network, and another one conecting directly from a DSL modem,
> without nat.
>
> In this case, souce IP's are completly different. That would not work as well?

One NAT'ed and one non-NAT'ed client should work, if there is no IP
overlap/conflict. If that is not working, you might be running into
fragmentation. Does the IPsec connection get established for both with
the problems into the l2tp layer, or does the ipsec connection fail. And
if the IPsec part works, what l2tp daemon are you using?