[Openswan Users] klips stability & kernel versions

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Fri Jul 7 17:44:06 CEST 2006

Chris,

You have a very good point here.  I have had the same complaint with the
netfilter group where they would say "It works for me".  When asked what
version they refer the some nightly build last week.

I think that a lot of people miss that people use these in controller
production environments where this isn't practical or possible to keep
changing kernels every day.

Anyway, it would be nice for the builders to also include the kernel for
which it was built/tested on.

On