[Openswan Users] Re: Openswan on mips-linux

Sumedh Degaonkar dsumedh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 10:58:44 CET 2006

Hi!
I had faced the same problem with Free/Swan. I understand that it is
reported as a bug. But is there any possible interim solution to this. Using
some older version maybe? Is there any workaround that could be thought
about?
sorry to sound too demanding..but there is a time crunch..I will really
appreciate any help in this regard.
Thanks and regards,
Sumedh