[Openswan Users] overlapping networks with nat-t

Marco Berizzi pupilla at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 18 18:04:02 CET 2006

I have successfully deployed NAT-T on my various
linux 2.6 (netkey) gateways with OSW 2.4.4. It's
working good with Windoze XPsp2. Now, mobile
users are able to connect to my private lan (which
is a 172.16.0.0/23) from others company private
networks. My osw box is also tunnelling ipsec traffic
from/to a (very common) 192.168.1.0 network. This
prevent roadwarriors which are connected to a
192.168.1.0 network to connect to my network. I
cannot change any network ip address. Is there any
solution to this problem? DHCP over IPsec? Does
windows XPsp2 support it?

TIA