[Openswan Users] nat-t patch fails on Fedora Core 4 source 2.6.14-1.1656

ecarlseen at praecelsus.com ecarlseen at praecelsus.com
Mon Jan 16 11:19:21 CET 2006

I haven't tried it on any other kernel versions - I'm just doing my own
build because I was unable to find binaries for this kernel release.

In any case, the nat-t patch tries to put the following block in udp.c:

/*
 *      All we need to do is get the socket, and then do a checksum.
 */
        if (skb_cloned(skb) && pskb_expand_head(skb, 0, 0, GFP_ATOMIC))
                return 0;

between the 'udp_checksum_init' and 'udp_rcv' functions. For some reason
gcc doesn't like if statements that aren't associated with blocks of code
:-). If somebody could point to where these lines belong, I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks,

Erik Carlseen
Praecelsus Consulting, Inc.
http://www.praecelsus.com

PGP/GPG Public Encryption Key available at:
http://www.praecelsus.com/~ecarlseen/public_key.html