[Openswan Users] Tunnel keeps up, but traffic is not sent.

Julio Cesar Gazquez julio at solutionrosario.com.ar
Mon Jan 16 14:05:57 CET 2006

El Lunes 16 Enero 2006 12:49, Radek Antoniuk escribió:
>  Julio Cesar Gazquez wrote:
>  >         plutodebug = "control parsing emitting natt"
>
>  Just being curious, how did you invent these values for plutodebug??
>  It's not documented in fact and it would be useful to know such things ;)

Eh? Installation from sources leaves this comments:

config setup
        plutodebug = "all"
        # plutodebug / klipsdebug = "all", "none" or a combation from below:
        # "raw crypt parsing emitting control klips pfkey natt x509 private"
        # eg:
        # plutodebug="control parsing"

I'm not sure if the combination is useful, but "all" was too verbose, so I
picked the categories I found "interesting".
If you know to do it better than me, I'm eager to learn ;-)

--
Julio Gázquez
Solution Servicios Informáticos