[Openswan Users] Routing problem with tunnel established

webmaster at elnportal.it webmaster at elnportal.it
Sun Jan 15 20:11:53 CET 2006

Applied, recompile etc no way to start KLIPS .... it says there's an error
in ipsec.s or similar when I try to build from openswan sources.

I encouter that error when I run "make module26"

what can I do ?

Now I'm trying to install 2.4.5rc3 from tarball, changelog sayis that was
created against 2.6.14 kernel failure....