[Openswan Users] ike and esp proposals

Matthias Haas mh at pompase.net
Fri Jan 6 19:04:45 CET 2006

Hello Paul,
I found that piece of code in the file lib/libopenswan/alg_info.c. The
following code fragment is the part where I found the '!':
    293         /* chars that end algo strings */
    294         switch(ch){
    295         case 0:         /* end-of-string */
    296         case '!':       /* flag as strict algo list */
    297         case ',':       /* algo string separator */

I could have a look where the problem comes from. To get you right, in case of
defining esp= or ike= the proposal values are always mandatory.

Matthias

On Thu, 5 Jan 2006 16:46:58 +0100 (CET), Paul Wouters wrote