[Openswan Users] Certificate and XP connection

sasa sasa at shoponweb.it
Thu Feb 23 16:18:44 CET 2006

Hi, I have a problem with a connection from Windows XP SP2 (all updates are
installed) and openswan with certificate X 509.
I have imported with certimport program the certificar, then I have
configured a vpn coonection but when I try to connect I have an error
message:

Error 798: impossible to find a certificate usable with protocol EAP

..in XP connection I have specified (in the Advanced --> Setting) "Use EAP"
and then I have indicated what certificate must be use.
Thanks.

------
Salvatore.