[Openswan Users] uproute in _updown script

Marco Berizzi pupilla at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 17 15:42:30 CET 2006

I would like to know if there is a quick & dirty solution to
remove the static route placed by openswan for every tunnel.
They aren't needed anymore on linux 2.6 with netkey. I have
taken a look at /usr/local/lib/_updown:

route-host:*|route-client:*)
        # connection to me or my client subnet being routed
        uproute
        ;;
unroute-host:*|unroute-client:*)
        # connection to me or my client subnet being unrouted
        downroute
        ;;

Is there any problem if I remove the uproute/downroute functions
from route/unroute-host/client?