[Openswan Users] Re: GNATBox 750 - OpenSWAN connection problems

Andrew Baumhauer abaumhau at neo.rr.com
Wed Feb 15 11:32:17 CET 2006

Paul,

I've re-verified that UDP port 500 (or any ports or protocols related to
IPSEC) are open. I have TCPDUMP output and logs from both ends that
indicate that everything is ok as far as filtering. I've also verified
that the GNATBox is running in Main mode versus Aggressive. The problem
still persists. Any other ideas?

Andy