[Openswan Users] Ike Mode Config and virtual IP

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Sun Feb 12 18:55:25 CET 2006

On Tue, 7 Feb 2006, Marco Berizzi wrote:

[ this email got stuck in my postponed folder, not sure if it is still
  relevant ]

> I would like to know if there is any windoze client
> that can be configured with ike mode config (for
> virtual ip management) when openswan is acting as
> 'server'. I tried sentinel, safenet and greenbow
> with the leftsourceip parameter, but no luck.

leftsourceip? That only affects teh gateway itself, and not
any clients.  Did you use rightxauthserver/leftxauthclient with
modecfgserver/modecfgclient/modecfgpull?

Unfortunately, modeconfig is not well documented. Have a look in
testing/pluto/xauth-* for the testing examples of using these parameters.