[Openswan Users] 2 PSK L2TP connections

Christophe Ngo Van Duc cngovanduc at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 19:55:12 CET 2006

Hi,

  I found a solution to my problem: I wanted to differentiate 2 kinds of VPN
connections, but then i realized that what i wanted to do is differentiate 2
kind of group of users.
  So i installed freeradius, pppd radius plugin, a postgresql database.
  I created 2 groups in the radius, affected my users to 2 differents subnet
and activating ippool in the radius it was working perfectly.

Cheers,
Christophe.