[Openswan Users] 2 PSK L2TP connections

Michael Andersson mian at swemic.net
Fri Feb 3 10:32:07 CET 2006

Hi,

AFAIK, that is due to the nature of how PSK works.
Either it is a correct PSK or a denied PSK. You can't have multiple PSK's.
If you wish to have multiple "PSK" scenarios, you have to rely on
something more than just
the PSK, I.e. Network/IP from the requested site/host, some kind of
userid or some other
unique identity that you trust.

I might be out on deep water now, but then, this is from what I learned
about PSK handling anyhow.

Regards
/Michael