[Openswan Users] RDP connection slow

openswan openswan at obs.bg
Wed Feb 1 10:46:42 CET 2006

Hi,

I'm not sure what is the problem but I recommend you to disable all "Tx
offload" (sometimes called "Hardware Checksum") of ethernet cards on all
of your WORKSTATIONS. To do this in WINDOWS go to "Device Manager" and
click on the appropriete ethernet card. In linux use "modinfo" to check
the options of the module and then "modprobe". Note: some ethernet cards
does not support this option.