[Openswan Users] Regarding Openswan ipsec Query (IMP)!

Alok Thaker alok.akki at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 01:38:48 EST 2006

Hello Techies,

                   Myself A linux enthu and developer implemented
ipsec for 2.6 series of kernel.I have installed openswan-2.3.1-2 and
my ipsec is running fine.I am able to establish ipsec connection with
NAT and using Windows XP(client).

Now the problem is when my ipsec gets started on linux it stops all
services on my external interface(eth1) due to which i cannot use
internet in LAN and even apache along with all services on external
interfaces also stops.They get running when I stop openswan ipsec
service.So plz help me on this regard so that when my ipsec starts all
my services on external interface should also run.

Thanking you,
Alok
Have A Bug Free Day!