[Openswan Users] There are clear public policyissues.

Hannah X. Duran mqp at marvellous-net.com
Sun Dec 3 18:22:56 EST 2006

They build them over time. Moving to a single key system may leaveus vulnerable. Good stuff andwell written.
Jim decided to go back to the beginning and develop atheory of identity.
Doc calls this "vendor resourcemanagement. Frankly, I'd never even considered this.
They had a wonderfulidentification system. We have a greatdiscussion about how Internet tools can be used to manage vendorsinstead of them managing us.
When we were getting this going, I listened to about adozen shows and was really impressed with the content and theproduction values. Recently I decided I needed to whip myself into better shape again and started doing some. He says that you can go beyond the basic kettlebell lifts like swings, military presses, and front squats and try lesser known.
He isentertaining and makes good points about identity in public policy.
Ifyou've got something to demo, plan on a five minute presentation withrotating groups. Identity makes forensics easier. Frankly, I'd never even considered this. Identity Crisis is a superb primer on identification, identificationtheory, and identity policy. One of the most valuable activities a manager can take is just to get into conversations with his people. Writing a book isa huge undertaking. Comeprepared to discuss what's on your mind.
When we were getting this going, I listened to about adozen shows and was really impressed with the content and theproduction values. Bring them on a USB key and give themto Kaliya Monday.
Some of my mostfavorite discussions are reliably in the last part of thediscussion.
The September workshop has sold out, so Dragondoor. One has been updated twice toprevent counterfeiting in the last decade where the other has beenupdated not at all.
But there is no going back. If you've got something to say, sign up and say it. Jim decided to go back to the beginning and develop atheory of identity. He says that you can go beyond the basic kettlebell lifts like swings, military presses, and front squats and try lesser known.