[Openswan Users] unencrypted l2tp packets

Brett Curtis dashnu at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 15:14:40 EDT 2006

Before I go any further....

>> If so is there any risk in changing the mtu ?
>
> At most, broken machines break more. In practise, it should not
> make a difference.

Changing this made the network unusable... Internal to external
traffic hung on most requests. For example I could ssh but not ps-ef
on the host I ssh-ed to. So I have a problem elsewhere?
I change the mtu back to the default 1500.

I guess I will do some digging on mtu to see if I can answer my own
question.
> Paul
> --
> Building and integrating Virtual Private Networks with Openswan:
> http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1904811256/104-3099591-2946327?
> n=283155

Brett Curtis
dashnu at gmail.com