[Openswan Users] Trouble with IPSEC Windows XP client to Openswan X509 VPN server (linux)

rturnbull ryan.turnbull at utilitran.com
Thu Aug 17 16:29:06 EDT 2006

Hello

I'm having tremendous trouble getting connections working from a window
xp pro ipsec client to a freeswan VPN gateway.  I keep getting an error
of INVALID_ID_INFORMATION.  I will attach my oakley.log from the windows
xp machine and the ipsec.log from freeswan.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated for this or if the recommendation is "don't use craptastic
windows ipsec and key management" let me know what product I can use to
make this connectivity work.

If you can even point me in the direction of documents that discuss this
it would be greatly appreciated.

--
Ryan Turnbull
Network Administrator