[Openswan Users]

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Tue Aug 8 17:47:09 EDT 2006

On Tue, 8 Aug 2006, Greg wrote:

> Other information, I’m behind a router (with NAT and vpn pass through), but
> there are no problems with tunnel IPSEC without L2TP

Disable VPN passthrough. If you cannot, take a hammer, get rid of your
frustration, and buy a new device without ipsec passthrough.[1]

Paul
[1] Unless it is a Draytek vigor, in which case ipsec passthrough means
something completely different, and you need to enable it, but you'd probably
want to use the hammer on the vigor anyways for other reasons.