[Openswan Users] Architecture question

Matthew Claridge mclaridge at rwa-net.co.uk
Fri Aug 4 10:01:50 EDT 2006

Hi,

Never tried to do things this way, so I don't really know if this is
feasible/easy/possible etc.....

If, for example, we had a firewall with 2 network segments (DMZs) - DMZ1
contains an OpenSwan IPSec device with external IP a.a.a.a and private
IP b.b.b.b

DMZ2 contains another network segment using IP addresses of c.c.c.0/24

Can the VPN in DMZ1 be set up to allow traffic to/from DMZ2? I would
normally do this by having the VPN inside DMZ2, but we are thinking of
changing our infrastructure so I'm wondering what options there are...

cheers
Matt