[Openswan Users] Modifying the ip route command

Mark van Proctor m.vanproctor at metech.com.au
Fri Apr 28 11:35:30 CEST 2006

Perfect!

Thanks Andy!

I guess this is just another case of a lack of documentation in man
ipsec.conf...

I suppose I must admit I was lazy and didn't read the existing updown script
which may have given me a clue, but still, would be nice to have some
complete documentation :D

Consider this case closed.

PS - Paul, etc... Please don't take offence at my documentation comments! :)

Mark van Proctor
BUSINESS SYSTEMS ANALYST

Metech Pty Ltd
AUSTRALIA - CANADA - CHILE - UK

This email (including all attachments) is the sole property of Metech Pty Ltd
and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
use or forward the information contained in it. This message may not be
reproduced or otherwise republished without the written consent of the sender.
If you have received this message in error, please delete the email and notify
the sender.