[Openswan Users] XAUTH UserName Request phase

odomae Brown odomaeb at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 27 12:21:14 CEST 2006

  Hi,
  I am trying to get the openswan client in a roadwarrior mode, to connect to a Checkpoint R60 gateway.
  I get the ATT_XAUTH_USER_NAME request from the gateway, but after I enter the username, I get "malformed payload in packet" error on the client.
  Looks like the next payload field of the isakmp_hash_desc struct is invalid.
  Any ideas on where I can start looking to debug this problem?