[Openswan Users] openswan/smartcard to fw-1 tunnel

Christian Horn chorn at fluxcoil.net
Thu Apr 27 14:14:30 CEST 2006

On Fri, Apr 21, 2006 at 06:22:33PM +0200, Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Apr 2006, Christian Horn wrote:
>
> > Other thing is, the SecureRemote-client under windows gets a large
> > (>100kb) topology-file here with instructions what networks to route
> > to what firewall, i will try to use that xfrm-stuff to set those
> > policies with openswan.
>
> That would be cool :) Especially if you know openswan could obtain that
> file and 'run' it.

Couldnt emulate the way the windows-clients get the topology-file,
the file has to be taken from the windows-client or downloaded via
http in my setup here.

With the ipsec.conf-file i set an initial policy to be directed into
every firewall, my script parses the topology-file then and sets the
missing policies. I can send the script over in case someone needs
it..

greetings, Christian.