[Openswan Users] Pluto Failure with Certificate

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Wed Apr 26 15:27:04 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 12:57:49PM +0200, sasa wrote:
> ..this information is useful for to understand my problem with certificate
> ??

Not to me, but to a developer of the openswan code.

I thought Paul had asked you some questions in response to when you posted
this before, but I can't find them on the list archive. I also have deleted
the copy which was sent to me.

There's clearly a divide-by-zero error in RSA_private_key_sanity(), but why
this is, I don't know. I think Paul was asking whether you'd checked the PEM
file was correct.

You may be able to use 'openssl asn1parse', 'openssl rsa' and/or 'openssl
x509' to turn its components into a printable form.

Regards,

Brian.