[Openswan Users] Creating Win XP vpn connection

MarekGreško gresko at thr.sk
Mon Apr 24 20:37:39 CEST 2006

Dňa Št 20. Apríl 2006 15:58 John Riley napísal:
> Just out of curiousity, which OpenSwan version are you using?  I had
> some problems with the ipsec.exe client and rekeying with the version I
> was using originally (2.3.1), and this was not showing up when the
> clients were connected by LAN to the server for testing.  I upgraded
> OpenSwan and changed to lsipsectool and the tunnels are more stable.

I tried lsipsectool today. I was very surprised. I set up the tunnel as admin.
It was amazing. I can have a tunnel set up in a minute. No mmc hacking... But
when I logged in as normal user I run lsipsectool I had to set up tunnel once
more. The profiles are separate for separate users. The user is also able to
mess up already set up tunnel.

... and I was not able to set up tunnel as normal user. When I clicked icon to
pick a certificate, lsipsectool suddenly crashed. Which version are you
using?

M.

--
Marek Greško