[Openswan Users] Problem compiling KLIPS as a module

ted leslie tleslie at tcn.net
Mon Apr 17 04:11:26 CEST 2006

i got this too,
what i think happened is,
you need to put the patch on the kernel, but you need to compile the
openswan in its own directory and it has asembly code for the unknown symbols,
you will find that the make install of the openswan will write *.ko's
actually i think there is just one, that contains thoses files,

assess what happens when you do a make install of openswan,
capture the install "work" its doing and see where it sticks the
(i think) ipsec.ko file that it generates,
as apposed to the kernel.

-tl