[Openswan Users] openswan behind a firewall

Domingo Antonio domingo at netcomp.com.br
Thu Apr 13 19:15:19 CEST 2006

Hi all,

	I have another openswan server behind a firewall.

	[external = 200.10.1.1]
	[internel = 172.16.1.1]

      [   OPENSWAN SERVER   ]
	[    172.16.1.2       ]

	Do I need to DNAT ports 500 and 4500 from 200.10.1.1 to 172.16.1.2?
Or only forward is needed?
	I stop in STATE_QUICK_I1 when i try to connect my openswan server to
a external Cisco 3000 Series.

Thanks a lot,
Domingo Antonio