[Openswan Users] RE: Users Digest, Vol 29, Issue 23

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Apr 13 06:11:55 CEST 2006

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, Xunhua Wang wrote:

> I have a question about the change you suggested below.
>
> If I add another "conn roadwarrior-nonat", should I also modify "conn
> roadwarrior-l2tp-updatedwin" in the attached file? Is the attached
> configuration file right?

If you are trying to have both roadwarriors using ipsec in tunnel mode,
and roadwarriors using ipsec in transport mode for l2tpd, I do not think
that actually works, unless you have two seperate IP addresses. Openswan
will not be able to determine in time which of the two conns to pick. But
I have not tried it, so please give it a shot. But if it fails, comment
out the roadwarrior-l2tp connection and try adding the protoports to the
other connections.