[Openswan Users] Problems with RDP over IpSec

Gary W. Smith gary at primeexalia.com
Mon Apr 10 12:20:15 CEST 2006

Well, if you only have one client to do it on then it should be fine.
In our case we had a number of PPTP clients (ranging in the hundreds at
remote locations) and a few ipsec network at offsite locations in a few
states.

For us it was a little more critical to fix a single unit, rather than
everything else.