[Openswan Users] Problems with RDP over IpSec

John Riley jriley at dsbscience.com
Mon Apr 10 14:48:32 CEST 2006

Gary W. Smith wrote:

>Not to ask a really dumb question but did you restart the network
>interface after changing it on the firewall?  If so did you use
>ifup/down or ifconfig?  On our bridge ifup/down doesn't handle the
>changes properly.

That's not a dumb question at all.  I used ifconfig to change the MTU on
the interface, but now that I think of it, I may not have restarted the
interface after every MTU change (I tried lowering it incrementally).

Other than scaling issues, is there really a problem with it being set
on the client?

--
John