[Openswan Users] Openswan-2.4.5

Radek Antoniuk r.antoniuk at pixel.com.pl
Sat Apr 8 18:56:56 CEST 2006

Giovani Moda - MR Informática wrote:
> Good news, openswan-2.4.5 has solved the problems with FC4 and kernels
> above 2.6.14. I'm currently runnings tests on a kernel 2.6.16 and it's
> running swell.
>
> Thanks for the great job!

Great, then maybe you can help me ;-)
Indeed it solved all the integration/compilation problems.
Runs great (not concerning the aliasing interfaces issues). But...
It doesn't work, and I don't know any idea why :-)

On a native stack I was using to this day with openswan 2.4.5rcX all
runs great.
When I switch to 2.4.5 with KLIPS, all tunnels set up fine, but i can't
connect with the other side.
(I have to add that I must have added an interface="ipsec0=eth3"
directive when switched as this might be a concern).

On tcpdumping, the packets go out correctly trhough the ipsec0
interface, but there is no response.
Any suggestions?

--
Radek