[Openswan Users] openswan to netscreen

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Apr 6 19:27:17 CEST 2006

On Thu, 6 Apr 2006, Daren Hickman wrote:

> Ipsec verify came back with:

[ image ]

Please, next time use text, not an image. It works better if other people
google for the same errors, and it would have made quoting easier for me.

Your screenshot shows:

> Linux Openswan U2.2.0/K2.6.8-26-486-rx (native)

I do not know what kind of kernel that is exactly, but a LOT of fixes went
into the IPsec NETKEY code in kernel 2.6.9. I would suggest upgrading
your kernel first to something newer. 2.6.9 would be okay. or if you
want to play safe, try 2.6.12.

When that works, try upgrading openswan to 2.4.5.