[Openswan Users] UMTS l2tp/ipsec

Flavian Dola flavian.dola at fimm.net
Wed Apr 5 15:16:43 CEST 2006

Thank for your answer.

Here is the configuration map:

| Roadwarriors |  ----------------- | FW | ----------- | Network |
                                                     |----------------|
l2tp/ipsec |

Roadwarriors are connecting on the l2tp/ipsec server gateway ( which has
an public IP address (for exemple 123.123.123.123 - no NAT )). The
l2tp/ipsec server gives us an private IP address (192.168.8.x). So the
Roadwarriors can access the Newtork (123.123.123.x) throught the
l2tp/ipsec server which is Nated their connections.

When I try to connect througt a xDSL the link l2tp/ipsec is stable but I
lost some times 1 ping...