[Openswan Users] Familiar with OpenSwan.

Marcos Dytz marcos at dytz.com.br
Thu Sep 22 19:54:22 CEST 2005

Hello Paul,

I started playing around with the OpenSwan code, but had some problems
because it seems that I don't have Pluto (whack can't find it), would there
be any other way to manage keys? I am running the OpenSwan installation that
comes as a default with Familiar 0.8.2.

Anyway, I pretend to authenticate myself to the VPN gateway through a
certificate. Do you know if the OpenSwan code for Familiar checks for
certificates or some changes are required to do so?

Thanks for the help!!!