[Openswan Users] VPN Tracker 4

Brett Curtis dashnu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 09:48:09 CEST 2005

VPN Trackers response..

"As long as you're using plain IPsec, you should be able to connect
to your
Openswan server. VPN Tracker does not support the "L2TP over IPsec"
protocol for VPN connectivity."

How ever this does not help me .. I have been unsuccessful in nailing
up a straight ipsec connection from linux or this VPN Tracker... I
get through phase 1 & 2 and SA gets established but I still remain
stuck with my client side IP. Now when I specify a "local ip" (one of
the options in the new VPN Tracker tool) I get the good old "no
connection known" error.

Brett