[Openswan Users] Help , TSL 3 , ipsec can not creat a new host key

wangwei wangwei at challenger.com.cn
Mon Sep 19 18:18:20 CEST 2005

Hi, every one,

Who will tell me what's wrong with my system.
I install Trustix Security Linux 3.0 in my computer. (It's ok)
But, when I input the command as list as fellow, I can not get any response
from my system.

# ipsec newhostkey --output mykey.txt --bits 1024

When I press Ctrl +c to stop it , I found a file named "mykey.txt.new" is
creat , and nothing in this file . it's empty.

What's wrong with my system .

When I run this command in TSL 2.2 in another computer , it's ok.

Please help me.

Thanks for any answer .

Ww