[Openswan Users] Openswan 2.4, FC4 Question

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Sun Sep 18 19:00:06 CEST 2005

Darren Ellis wrote:

>> virtual_private=%v4:192.168.0.62/24
>
> I tried the line above, as well as a variant ,%v4:!172.20.0.0/21

It's the same.

> Unfortunately, I did not have any luck.  Can you point me at some
> accurate documentation?

http://open-source.arkoon.net/freeswan/README.NAT-Traversal.0.6

Does the problem go away if you hook up the Windows client directly
to the Internet, e.g. through a dial-up modem (just for testing
purposes)? In that case NAT is the culprit.

> I'm very confused by the 2.6 kernel changes.
> It's maddening as I think I'm very close to making this work.

 From an Openswan configuration point of view there is little
difference between kernel 2.4 and 2.6. (Kernel) installation
is of course different.

Jacco
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl
                     Mosquitos suck