[Openswan Users] help l2tp/ipsec !! Why only the first net card could be connected ??

Jacco de Leeuw jacco2 at dds.nl
Sun Sep 4 19:06:28 CEST 2005

tpl wrote:

> I have built a l2tp/ipsec ; but I found only the first net card could
> be connected .If I don't use the first net card , The ipsec could
> establish ,but l2tp fail(time out).

The first network card? I take it that you are not referring to the number
of network interface cards in your Openswan server, but the number of
clients that can connect? It should certainly be possible to connect
with more than one client, so it is possible that there is an error
in your configuration.

> I guess there my be some config,but I am not find it.

You could post your configuration. The files ipsec.conf, l2tpd.conf,
the logs etc.

Jacco

Ps. It appears that your e-mail was labelled as spam. You might want
to look into this.
Jacco de Leeuw                         mailto:jacco2 at dds.nl