[Openswan Users] Problems with multiple VPN tunnels and RoadWarrios

Norman Rasmussen normanr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:19:35 CEST 2005

Maybe try moving the rikom-krgora-lan_rikom config above the
roadwarior-l2tpd? I have no idea if this would work (i.e. I don't know
how ipsec matches connections), but this is something I would try.

Does it matter which order you bring the connections up in?  If the
roadwarrior re-connects after the static tunnel is up what happens?