[Openswan Users] My Problem: Now, I'm a member

Cristian ... casilla1423 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 27 16:03:26 CEST 2005

 --- Lelio Parisi <piccololean at yahoo.it> escribió:
Hi...

> Hi... I've tried to make a connection like your one.
> But I can't ping from the internat net of the pix
> and
> from openswan too...
> If I undestand well, you ping from the net behind
> the
> PIX.

yes...

> Can you tell me which is your pix and its SO?
> Could you send your conf?

My pix is 501 and here is output from show version:
Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.1(4)
Cisco PIX Device Manager Version 1.1(2)

Compiled on Tue 21-May-02 08:40 by morlee

PixVPN up 14 mins 38 secs

Hardware:   PIX-501, 16 MB RAM, CPU Am5x86 133 MHz
Flash E28F640J3 @ 0x3000000, 8MB
BIOS Flash E28F640J3 @ 0xfffd8000, 128KB

0: ethernet0: address is 000a.8afa.6b29, irq 9
1: ethernet1: address is 000a.8afa.6b2a, irq 10

Licensed Features:
Failover:       Disabled
VPN-DES:        Enabled
VPN-3DES:       Enabled
Maximum Interfaces:     2
Cut-through Proxy:      Enabled
Guards:         Enabled
Websense:       Enabled
Inside Hosts:   10
Throughput:     Limited
ISAKMP peers:   5

Serial Number: 806321901 (0x300f7eed)
Activation Key: 0x205fc47b 0xea117f8d 0xf21714e5
0x6d471b98

> Thanks
>
> Cool CHILE!!! I've a friend from there! His name is
> Robin Luis Fernandez

Thanks to you... I don't know Robin, I live in
Valparaíso... where does he leave ?

Regards

Cristian Gallardo