[Openswan Users] IP Truncated

Oliver Tomkins oliver.tomkins at alliedvehicles.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 16:39:14 CEST 2005

Hi there,

When our remote users connect everything seems fine,  however when  they
try to connect to one of our applications it fails.

tcpdump tells us this:

15:27:59.571219 IP ipsec.domain.co.uk.l2tp > XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX.l2tp:
l2tp:[L](2/1) {IP truncated-ip - 742 bytes missing!
dbs.domain.co.uk.ms-sql-s > client.domain.co.uk.1161: P 2358:3571(1213)
ack 1116 win 64420}

Any ideas anybody?

Thanks,

Olly

The information in this e-mail is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Allied Vehicles cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.
For details of our products and services please visit our website at www.alliedvehicles.co.uk